Wilson Park Recreation Center
- Full size basketball court
- Brand new Teen Room with big screen TV’s and gaming system
- Arts and crafts room
- Brand new game room (with air hockey, ping pong, pool, shuffle board, basketball , foosball and dart board)
- Prep Kitchen
- Multi-purpose room with large screen projector
- Lobby with large comfortable seating areas
- Strength Room
- Stationary bikes
- Elliptical trainers
- Stair climbers
- Row Machine
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers
- Board room with large screen TV
- Covered Basketball Court
- Tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Miles of walking trails through Wilson Park
Annual Wilson Park Recreation Center Memberships entitle you
to use of the:
to use of the:
|Child (6 and under with an adult)||FREE|
|Youth (Under 18)||FREE|
Call for Rates 254-298-5740
- 2 hour minimum on all rentals
- $100 refundable deposit
Rental Rules & Regulations
- All fees are payable in full at the time the reservation is made. Fees may be paid in cash/MasterCard/Visa or a check payable to the City of Temple.
- Reservations can be made up to 12 months ahead of rental date or as soon as 5 business days before desired time. Cancellations must be made within two weeks of the rental date for a full refund less 10%.
- Cancellations 6 days to 13 days will receive half the rental rate less 10%. Cancellations 5 business days or less will not be refunded.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be consumed unless prior authorization is granted from the center supervisor prior to the rental. City of Temple Police officers will be required and will be scheduled by the center supervisor
- It is the renters responsibility to control players, spectators, and all children attending the rental.
- All activity and persons (including children) are confined to the area that was rented.
- Failure to adhere to any and or all of these procedures will be grounds for the forfeiture of the right to use the facility in the future.
- A $50 deposit is required for renting Wilson Recreation Center for parties and receptions in which 25 or more will be attending. The deposit will be returned if facility is left in good condition. If the building is not left clean, or if there is any mess, the amount returned will be decided by the facilities manager.
- No loitering.
- Any school-aged individual who has skipped classes, has been suspended or has been expelled for any amount of time is not allowed in the facility during that suspension/expulsion.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the premises.
- No radios, tape players, or CD players.
- No fighting or play fighting.
- No acts of affection.
- No glass containers.
- No smoking.
- No alcoholic beverages or mind altering substances of any kind.
- Food and drinks must be kept in the designated area and trash must be thrown in the proper container.
- No bicycles or skateboards in the building at any time.
- Shorts/pants/sweat suits/shirts must be worn properly. There shall be no exposure of undergarments or midriffs.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No hanging on basketball goals, supports or dunking of the ball.
- Parents must supervise all children under six(6).
- No running in the stands, hanging over the rails, sliding on the banisters, etc.
- No caps, bandannas, or gang related paraphernalia.
- Anyone removed from the gym during free play will be suspended from the Center.
- Half court play will be in use during free play. Full court play during free play hours will be set at the discretion of the gym supervisor.
- Infectious Disease Rule: Participants cannot continue to play when there is blood present on either the clothing or on the body.
- Recreation Center Ejection's: Disciplinary actions will be taken for rule violations. The length of the suspensions will depend on the severity of the violation. The ruling of the Center Supervisor will be final.
To pay online for Zone or other programs, please Log In.
Wilson Park Recreation Center specializes in wellness programming for children and adults and is dedicated to providing quality indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and services for the entire family. Join Our Email Newsletter.